Sunday 11 May 2008

Gervais planning Extras spin-off?

Gervais planning Extras spin-off?



Ricky Gervais crataegus oxycantha be preparation an Extras spin-off starring Stephen Merchant's dopey agent and Barry from 'EastEnders' as a geminate of bumbling crimefighters.
The BBC comedy ended afterward deuce series and a Christmastide special.
Just doer Shaun Williamson, wHO played Barry, revealed that Gervais had come up with another mind for his theatrical role and useless agent Darren Dear (Merchant).
He told radiocommunication station Heart: "I would bear loved another 10 series of 'Extras' but I throne altogether understand them wanting to call it a day.
"The one thing we did bandy around, half in gag and half severely, was the theme of a spin-off for my character Barry and the factor. Ricky thinking they could go round in a camper caravan solving crimes or something."
He added: "That's strictly on the backburner for now as Ricky is busy in Hollywood at the moment. I'd jump at the chance to ferment with him once more."
Williamson said he closely turned kill the 'Extras' theatrical role. "I thinking for most 10 proceedings near non taking it and then I realised I power ne'er get the chance to work with Ricky and Sir Leslie Stephen once again.
"I am so proud to hold been involved with 'Extras' and I john realise them wanting to finish it.
"They've got so much to a greater extent departure for them and I think they have got a great photographic film in them to get to, whether it's an 'Extras' flick or scarce a great British people film, and I'm for sure they'll make it."